The Marathon, Half-Marathon, 10km & 5km will take place on April 15 and 16. For this new edition, participants will be able to pick up their bib from Friday April 14, as well as Saturday 15 and Sunday 16, at the event village.
Time slots are already in place to reduce the wait as much as possible. If you still haven’t booked your slot to pick up your bib, please check your emails or contact us via the chat on the website.
To collect your bib, you will need:
– Confirmation of your registration
– Other missing document from your file if it is not up to date (e.g. Medical Certificate)
If you are unable to collect your bib, several options are available to you:
– The first, to have the bib collected by someone else (provided that this person has a copy of your identity document)
– The second, notify us by message via the chat on the Évent website (it is at the bottom of your screen, on your left). You explain your case, the support team will try to find a solution for you.
Regarding medical certificates, we remind you that they must be at least 1 year old on the day of the race, and that they must include one of the three valid statements:
“no contraindication to the practice of running in competition”
“no contraindication to the practice of sport in competition”
“no contraindication to the practice of athletics in competition”.
More information can be found on our blog article “Which medical certificate for my race? »
Don’t forget to modify/delete your slots if you no longer need them, this could help some participants!
There are several ways to reach the Marathon village, which is located in Le Paquier, near Annecy town centre:
– By bus, via the Palais de Justice stop (line 1, 3, 4, 5, 7), the Préfecture Paquier stop (line 14), the Bonlieu stop (line 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 , 6, 7, 9, 10, 14, 15, 60, 80, 81, 82, G3, I, J, K, L, N) or that of the town hall (same lines as the Bonlieu stop ). You can program your itinerary via the Sibra website, transport de la ville de Annecy.
– By bike, with the “Velo Annecy” system, available in several stations: http://www.velonecy.com/fr/velonecy-60-minutes-le-service-de-location-de-velo-courte-duree
– From Annecy SNCF/bus station, the village is less than 10 minutes away on foot,
– By car, you will find several car parks near the village: https://www.annecy-ville.fr/parking-annecy/
However, we cannot guarantee availability. In addition to the Marathon, Annecy is very crowded during the weekend. We advise you to use public transport!
Find all the ways to get to the Marathon village on the Grand Annecy website: https://mobilites.grandannecy.fr/carte
We are lucky this year to offer a beautiful set! Indeed, for this edition, we will find on the Marathon village:
– Mizuno, BMW Rossi, Baouw, Triloop, Airspire, 42km195, RunMotion, YY Vertical, CryoAdvance, Green City
– Beaujolais Marathon, Parakou Marathon, Lausanne Marathon, Chablis Marathon, Azur Sport Organization
– Mary Family x Wooden Shell, Caviar x AHSA, Meeting EAP Annecy, Rotary, Wings For Life (by Redbull), La Salesienne, La Boutique by Le Marathon d’Annecy.
Opening hours: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.